Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spelling City

I recently came across this website via Pinterest. I am always trying to find fun ways for students to continue their learning home. Spelling City is one of those ways! It's a FREE resource that allows teachers to post their spelling words on their web page and then students can search for their teacher and play spelling games based on the homework spelling words. This has been a HUGE hit with my kids! I've noticed an improvement on their spelling tests and I've had notes from parents telling me that their children are going on the website to practice their spelling words without even having to ask them to! I encourage you to join this website and make this a part of your student's daily homework!

http://www.spellingcity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment